Sydney Sports Physio & Rehab is a modern facility offering high quality rehab, exercise and lifestyle programs in a caring and healing state-of-the-art environment.
Located on Level One, Sydney Sports Physio & Rehab welcomes patients and the general public to benefit from a range of services including:
- General musculo-skeletal physio
- Sports physio
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Workcover/DVA/third party physio
- Casting/splinting/removal services
- Cam boots, ROM braces, fittings etc.
- Hydrotherapy programs in the on site pool
- Osteoarthritis programs for pre-op patients and patients that are not quite ready for surgery
- Exercise physiology for WC/DVA and private patients -pilates (incl reformer)
Exciting new programs will be coming soon including – sports massage, women’s health and paediatric physiotherapy and personal training/fitness classes.
Principal Nathan Halliday, APA Sports Physiotherapist, holds a Post Graduate Masters in Sports Physiotherapy and brings over 16 years’ experience as a physio to the role. Nathan heads up a multidisplinary team of rehabilitation professionals who work closely with clients to develop programs that are tailored specifically to their needs, based on mutually agreed and meaningful goals.